A few things I've written down.
- Using the YouTube PFP iFrame Embed Config API in React Implementing YouTube’s Player for Publishers Direct Integration at Condé Nast
- Creating products for young trans and non-binary people An issue with many products I see is they can exclude young people of different genders
- When should you warn people about content at an event? Content warnings are useful but are they actually warning people?
- Converting the Beano's Logo to SVG See how we made the Beano logo 20 times smaller.
- Using WOFF 2.0 Can Reduce Your Font Size By 30% There are hardly any downsides to using WOFF 2.0, are you using it?
- Why we’re changing our colours We want Farewill to be accessible to as many people as possible.
- How to detect and use ‘Do Not Track’ on your website. By Mustafa and Zac ❤️
- Hackdays aren’t just for the tech department With a little effort you can make your hackday inclusive to more people.
- Applying User Testing to Technical Documentation Can it help improve documentation?